SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
Why is Social Media Advertising so lucrative and effective? Effectively managed social media campaigns are more profitable. Why? It is because of the free availability of user data and statistics. This valuable data makes it possible to attract the right users.
Social Media Advertising has a plethora of advantages; they are:
- Every form of social media advertising is budget-friendly.
- You can easily widen your user base in novel and unique ways.
- Best economical way to sustain the presence of your existing user base.
- Keep track, assess, and execute everything with greater ease.
- The unimaginable amount of access you get to user related data and usage data.
Our Services in your Budget
Dibuddy is here to help your business grow without breaking the bank. Our motto is never to overshoot your advertising budget.
“Personalised advertisements for Facebook users”
Facebook advertising takes the cake in digital advertising as the amount of data on Facebook related to user interest, online activity, shopping interests, and other statistics are of mammoth proportions, compared even to Google. The choices given by Facebook for advertising on their site are many, and it is an easy task for advertisers or agencies to find any user regardless of their online presence.
Advertising on Facebook is a very economical advertising tactic in recent times. A sum of just $10 can help you gain the attention of almost 1000 people as the CPM (Cost Per Thousand Impressions) for Facebook starts at just $5 and goes up to only $10.
Powering through this effective advertising strategy is no easy task, and that is why trusting the experienced team at Dibuddy is the best thing for your business. We strive to make your time, investment, and effort count.
Why is Facebook Advertisements better for my business?
Ads on Facebook are great for targeting users using their online activities and their personal preferences. It makes it easier to show them better-personalized advertisements than Google Ads, which work best only on the active interest shown by users at that instant.
How do we make it happen?
Let us walk you through this seemingly complicated process.
- Dibuddy’s support team will discuss with you to find out who is your target audience and the amount of traffic you wish to achieve. Do not fret if you are unsure about what goals to set because we assist you in doing that too.
- Once we set the goal, we help you choose the right kind of Facebook Advertisement. There are various types of Facebook Ads:
- Carousel Ads
- Lead forms
- Dynamic Product Ads
- Facebook Retargeting
Placing an ad on Facebook is no easy task as you have to create a headline, make an ad copy, create link titles & descriptions, design an advertisement, and customize the type of advertisement.
- Our job does not stop with placing the ad but goes beyond that. We analyze and track the performance of the advertisements and keep fine-tuning your Facebook campaign to increase efficiency. Audience saturation leads to advertisement inefficiency; this happens due to inadequate tracking of advertisement performance.
- If the advertisement is all set and is performing as expected, then what next? It is time to improve the performance and enlarge your online presence, thereby monetizing your online business.
“Make Instagrammers follow and hashtag your business through the right Ads”
With a whopping 80 million images uploaded daily, Instagram is the most impactful visual content media out there. You do not want to miss out on this gold mine of opportunities right, what more? Advertising on Instagram is very affordable, and you can target users much more effectively. For a sum of just $5 to $10 per ad, you can reach more than a thousand people at once. The Instagram ads algorithm makes it easier to reach out to your email subscribers and website visitors, thereby increasing your website traffic.
How to advertise on Instagram effectively?
- Dibuddy team understands and uses the targeting algorithm of Instagram to make it work for your business. The different targeting methods used by Instagram are:
- Automated targeting
- Behavioral patterns
- User interests
- Geographical location
- Demographics of users
- Custom audiences
- Similar audiences
We help you brainstorm and choose the targeting option that is best for your business.
2. Next, we help you decide from the various types of Instagram ad formats. You have the option of choosing from:
- Video ads
- Carousel ads
- Photo ads
- Story ads
3. After choosing the optimum Instagram ad format for your business, we run campaigns that present the advertisements to users in the most compelling manner.
Dibuddy’s campaign for advertising on Instagram includes the following services :
- Instagram advertising research
- Design and development of Instagram advertisement
- Design optimum advertising strategy
- Develop ad copies
- Setting up ad campaigns
- Develop viral and relevant hashtags
- SEO relevant creation/editing of photo and video content
- Instagram advertisement monitoring and effectiveness tracking
- Enhance the performance of Instagram ads
- Analysis of competitor advertising campaigns
“Tweet your business onto the highway of success”
Short yet powerful 280 character tweets reach a massive 330 million audience. You can also upload photos, videos, and relevant links to make the tweet more effective. Twitter is a powerful social media platform that has the power to make anything trend or go viral with just a click of the retweet option. Do you not wish to harness this powerful media to monetize your business?!
Twitter ads come in three types, they are:
- Promoted tweets
- Promoted accounts
- Promoted trends
Dibuddy brainstorms with your team to decide which kind of Twitter advertisement will work for you and your business setup.
After you have already posted a tweet, when you promote that tweet at an average cost of $1.35, you get the option to also promote your content or product via the effectiveness of a potentially highly retweeted tweet.
You increase the visibility and chances of your tweet getting retweeted by placing the tweet on the timeline of a targeted audience. This advertising option is the most economical advertising feature on Twitter, with a cost range of $0.50 to $2 per promoted tweet.
It involves promoting your entire Twitter account by placing a promoted tweet on the timeline of users who do not follow your business. The cost of this promotion is around $2 to $4 per follower.
To promote a trend on Twitter relevant to your business costs around $200,000 per day and is perhaps the most expensive advertising option on Twitter. It is not an option at all for small or medium-sized businesses. Businesses with a large social media advertising budget can use this option to promote their business.
How does Dibuddy help you grow your business with Twitter ads?
- Brainstorm with your team to decide on a budget.
- Develop the campaign and arrive at a campaign goal.
- Fix the bid amount.
- Choose a relevant and far-reaching tweet.
- Choose a target audience before launching the campaign.
“Fraternise with the crème de la crème of the business world”
LinkedIn is the largest social media network for businesses and a great platform for career development. Though LinkedIn advertising is not a popular option, a smart B2B business manager will understand the importance of LinkedIn ads to reach out to a more specific and niche set of audience.
Dibuddy helps you use LinkedIn ad campaigns to improve the visibility of your business on a powerful platform.
There are four main LinkedIn ad types:
- Sponsored ads
- Sponsored InMail
- LinkedIn text ads
- Niche audience targeting and advertising
How do we use highly targeted LinkedIn ads to help your business?
- We customize ads on LinkedIn according to your needs from text, audience, copywriting, bid type to budget.
- As LinkedIn ads are PPC (Pay Per Click) based, we help you develop PPC-friendly advertisements, meaning catchy and instantly clickable.
- If your business is B2B, then ads on LinkedIn are your best bet, as 80% of B2B leads are generated via this mode of social media advertising.
- We track and analyze the performance of your advertisement and redesign and tweak it too if necessary.
Online video streaming is going to make up almost 82% of online traffic by 2022. It is no surprise that a significant share of this traffic will be on YouTube. Use YouTube advertisements to drive more traffic to your website and monetize this traffic.
Clueless on how to do it? Not to worry, Dibuddy’s YouTube Ads agency team is here to make it all simple and effective.
How to go about it?
You get about 5 seconds on most YouTube video ads before the user usually moves on. So how do you put your point across in that short period? We answer questions like these and provide solutions too. Let us check out the various formats of YouTube advertisements you can use before delving further.
Types of YouTube Ads
TrueView In-stream – The In-Stream Ads are the video advertisements that stream before the chosen video starts or the ones you see in the middle of longer videos.
TrueView Discovery – These are similar to the banner ads or sidebar ads you find on websites. The advertisements must be enticing enough to make users click on them .
Bumper Ads –Bumper ads are exclusive short videos that stream before any video starts.
TrueView for Shopping – These advertisements are much more interactive by nature and give users a much broader view of your products by providing more information.
Your ads on YouTube come up on YouTube Search and on Google partner sites too.
The team at Dibuddy analyzes many facets of user interests and behavior on a website to determine what strategy works best and what kind of YouTube ads to place to promote your products or services on YouTube. We analyze the keywords and placement of keywords before deciding on a business strategy to make the most out of YouTube advertising.